International Ventilator Users Network's mission
is to enhance the lives and independence of users
of home mechanical ventilation (HMV) through
education, advocacy, research and networking.
A very nice power wheelchair available for best offer. My sister, Kathleen, used it for six months in a nursing home before she passed. It has an optional, removable vent tray, tilt in space option and joy stick. It comes with a battery and charger. My sister would be happy to know that someone was using it. Although it cost $13,598 new, you may have it for a donation to PHI. If anyone is interested or wishes to see it, call me at 616-304-3412. It is currently in storage at Marywood Dominican Sisters Motherhouse on Fulton St. in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Ventilator-Assisted Living
- Information about Ventilator-Assisted Living
- Home Ventilator Guide (updated 3-1-13)
- GUÍA PARA EL USO DE RESPIRADOR EN EL HOGAR
En colaboración con los autores del documento original, la Red Internacional de Usuarios de Respiradores Mecánicos (International Ventilator Users Network, IVUN), un afiliado de Salud de Post Polio Internacional (Post-Polio Health International, PHI), el Centro de Recursos para la Parálisis de la Fundación Christopher y Dana Reeve ha creado una traducción al español para aumentar el alcance a usuarios a nivel nacional e internacional.
Date change: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 1:00 pm CDT
Reservations are required to be on the call. To reserve your spot, contact email@example.com. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Flying While Using a Ventilator (updated 4-23-13)
- PHI Announces 2013 Research Award
- Grants Awarded for 2011 – University of Michigan Glutathione Study Lay Abstract; Hadassah Medical Center Jerusalem Poster
- IVUN's Resource Directory for Ventilator-Assisted Living (Updated 5-21-13)
- Community Calendar of Conferences
- IVUN Membership Memos (2009-2012)
This site updated 5-22-13